• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2017 KTM 690 Enduro

masterblaster

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I moved the bike to Munns in Elm Mott, just north of Waco. removed some accessories and lowered the price to $7,900 .

Approx 1500 miles
Oils changed 3 times(OCD on my part)
Higher windscreen
Air filter Upgraded
Suspension springs upgraded for 220 pounds, have stock spring still if you are skinny.
Radiator brackets
Tubliss Tires
Black dog engine guard
Upgraded headlight bulb from power cell
Heidenau k60 tire set 500 miles available if you want them but the stock knobbys on her

PM with any questions, text 8633039000

Someone buy this thing, I want a new 2018 300 two stroker

Last edited:
Man Jerry, you just bought this thing! Pristine. It isn't very far from your garage to mine. It would fit right in, between the 990 and the 500. For those who do not know, Jerry takes very good care of his stuff. But , come on, 500 miles, it isn't even broke in.

Man thats exactly what Im looking for.....
I have a Corvette and a Versys for sale now....if I turn one of them very soon I'll be meeting with you.⏱

This would sell in about 30 minutes at that price on advrider.com.....

Here ya go!

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 326
  • image7.jpg
    image7.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 288
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 298
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 272
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 297
It's crazy this bike hasn't been snatched up at the price with those accessories.

It's also super frustrating to know how much more I paid for basically the same setup.:tears:

Yeah, well if I have to keep it its no biggie. JUst giving one last try to get it a home where it will be used more.

Back