• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2009 KLE 650 TRADE/CASH - NORTH TEXAS

Reaction score
2009 Versys 650, almost 47k miles, oil changed, air filter replaced, coolant flushed, new chain, new mirrors, tires in good shape. All stock with the exception of a Givi windscreen. Runs great.

Makes a great commuter/highway/starter bike.

I would like to get around $2500 for it. OPEN TO TRADES AS WELL. Older dual sports (don't have to be decked out), what you got? Make me an offer.

Hot diggity dog
4f4a0b5c79e99bd9f3a104c70dbe88dc.jpg
c355a5e9602227dd894de5d47a0af757.jpg
54dddf6139a60bcba9f048db64a597bb.jpg
84d270683398b9534aba4696d0e7eeb0.jpg
d6d7e7765f32604e81f2c9af2f174288.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

No interest in this surprisingly quick and agile "ADV"?

GLWS I've noticed that this forum is a true community, and that people who are new and trying to sell something tend to get a lower response rate (that seemed to be my experience, anyway). If you go to one of the meet and greets or weekly rides then people can put a face with the name. Posting a lot is another way to at least know something about the other forum users and for them to know something about you.
That is a nice looking bike.

GLWS I've noticed that this forum is a true community, and that people who are new and trying to sell something tend to get a lower response rate (that seemed to be my experience, anyway). If you go to one of the meet and greets or weekly rides then people can put a face with the name. Posting a lot is another way to at least know something about the other forum users and for them to know something about you.
That is a nice looking bike.
I've gotten the same impression and that's a great thing about this forum. I hesitate to post or comment frequently just because I learn so much from reading what's already been said. In comparison to some of the people here, I've barely dipped my pinky toe in this motorcycle game, but it's already become an obsession for me [emoji28]

Good looking bike and a really good price. I loved my 2009 Versys.
I've been shocked with the performance of this bike. Brought the front up by mistake on more than one occasion

Back