• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY 7: GET LUCKY...October 28-30, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it was all the talk of crap shacks, towels and wash cloths...

I'm registered and paid.

The 250 is begging to go. Says its not fair that she gets left behind while Dirty Harry goes to MX.

Porta potties I understand. They're gunna supply towels and wash cloths?[/QUOTE]

That's what i thought but that's what she said. I'll be bringing my own as well.

I'm curious as to how this is going to work? Is it most mile ridden on Saturday only, from morning meeting to evening meeting? Or is it a total from Friday to Sunday? Or is it all a secret that I need to figure out once I get there :mrgreen:

I may have missed something on the site about paying if you don't have a paypal account. Any help appreciated. I got registered ok. Thanks

Yep, unspoken-for bed in Cabin #26, Thursday => Sunday. Holler if you want it.
(I'll have my own towels & wash rags.)
Garfy, thank you for the offer sir. Woodbutcher got ahold of me just after posting and I took him up on his offer first.

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how this is going to work? Is it most mile ridden on Saturday only, from morning meeting to evening meeting? Or is it a total from Friday to Sunday? Or is it all a secret that I need to figure out once I get there :mrgreen:

Secret Squirrel Stuff. :zen:

I got the time off from work and my son (17 years old) and I are in.
Registered and got one of the last 2 bed cabins.
Looking forward to it.
Riding up from Conroe Friday afternoon if anyone wants to join us, TexasStubs is also riding with us.

Last edited:
I got the time off from work and my son (17 years old) and I are in.
Registered and got one of the last 2 bed cabins.
Looking forward to it.
Riding up from Conroe Friday afternoon if anyone wants to join us, TexasStubs is also riding with us.
Glad to hear it. I'm looking forward to the year as always. Great group of folks and great event. I still dream about those pork ribeyes from last year.

Brad, just get a bigger trailer or mabe not. I just picked up a Beta 250 trials bike this morning. I need to get the back brake working.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
Must be something in the air. I'm going to pick up a gas gas 300 Raga trials bike this weekend.

New website is up. Registration is at rollthebonesrally.com. If you have registered you are still good!
Is there anyway we can list the organizations that we are trying to raise money for on the site. That may help motivate individuals that are undecided. Just a suggestion. It may be there now. I haven't looked at the site in a week.
I will post the event on all the facebook groups more frequently as we approach go time.

Is there anyway we can list the organizations that we are trying to raise money for on the site. That may help motivate individuals that are undecided. Just a suggestion. It may be there now. I haven't looked at the site in a week.
I will post the event on all the facebook groups more frequently as we approach go time.

I will reach out to the web designer. We are supporting Fisher House and Intrepid Fallen Hero. Extra proceeds would be donated like I did two years ago. As we stand right now, we are not at break even and means I will be forced to cover remaining expenses. To make worse, my caterers are not going to do the event so cooking falls back on me. Liteitup has already gave me go ahead to get his pit so I will be pit boss....the show must go on! I apologize for the more than usual disorganization. I viewed artwork for tshirt version 7.43 today and hope to have that resolved today. We have a new tshirt vendor that swears he can have the shirts done in a week:ponder: Once final cut is done I will give all a last chance to order! I think we have some fence sitters out there and I understand that. THIS YEAR I WILL CLOSE REGISTRATION ON LINE. i WILL ONLY BE BUYING FOOD FOR THOSE REGISTERED AND PAID. IF YOU ARE ON THE FENCE, PLEASE COME DOWN OFF OF IT AND REGISTER BY OCTOBER 25.

When do we get to see the tracks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a sneak peak at the t-shirt graphic for this year.

2016%20T-Shirt%20Back_zpsm1wag7ot.jpg

The rally is just around the corner. Are you LUCKY?

Love it. Don't think I had option to purchase when I first registered. (Was the first)
How do I order 2ea. 2xl???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back