• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I've got the Thorndale lunch penciled in as well.
Well I missed this because I don't get on the forum much. I'm at Billy's. Alone again, naturally.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

At the trailers... And also alone.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Re: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Well I missed this because I don't get on the forum much. I'm at Billy's. Alone again, naturally.

Sent from my Moto Z Play using Tapatalk

At the trailers... And also alone.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Missed each other by 50 yards...

How about we meet on Wednesday this week for some pre-Thanksgiving warm-up calories? Perhaps hit the food trailers for some donut dessert afterwards.

Movie info. from Thursday lunch.
The hippy-dippy space movie is named " Dark Star.":give-up:
Still loving' the new bike.
Tom

Tom, I just read the movie synopsis on Wikipedia. Wild script, to say the least.

I am going to be in JC again tomorrow, can't make it. Haven't ridden in MONTHS, getting grumpy :(

I may make an early run out to Inks Lake for a photo op. If I go, and if I go early enough, then I'll be there. If I don't go, then I'm even more likely to make it.

Hi guys. Never been able to make these because of work. Hoping to attend today and would be bringing my 74 year old father in law whom we just pick up at the airport tonight.
He has been riding since he was 15. It would be a nice outing for him.

I see discussions about different locations for this meet up. Is it Billy's this week or ? 11:00 like the title says?

Yep, plan on Billy's around 11, Doyle.

And I'm working on a server issue so I didn't get out for my photo shoot. So looks likely that I'll be there.

I may make an early run out to Inks Lake for a photo op. If I go, and if I go early enough, then I'll be there. If I don't go, then I'm even more likely to make it.

Me thinks I know what this photo-op was intended to be. Sheesh, I might as well just resign myself to the fact I can't pull off that good of a shot and quit the current now. :photo:

Back