• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Weekly Joe Fink Memorial BBQ lunch

Same here, where you staying Joe?

I'm 50% for Friday. Still have lots of PM and tire changes to do prior to leaving Friday night. If all completed I'll join, have heard good things about the Fish Pond but never been there yet.

_

David, we are staying at the River Inn West of Hunt on 39. I can probably get you a deal if you haven't already made arrangements.

David, we are staying at the River Inn West of Hunt on 39. I can probably get you a deal if you haven't already made arrangements.

Staying in Kerrville. Was planning to move to Junction after a couple days but seems to be a few degrees or more even colder there so probably staying put and/or cutting stay short. Maybe we can meet up in Camp Wood one day for some tasty pork ribs at Two Fat Guys BBQ?

_

Staying in Kerrville. Was planning to move to Junction after a couple days but seems to be a few degrees or more even colder there so probably staying put and/or cutting stay short. Maybe we can meet up in Camp Wood one day for some tasty pork ribs at Two Fat Guys BBQ?

_

PM sent

Roger, I got that part in yesterday, I will bring it if you are going to be there.

I hope to be there unless work gets in the way, so bring it with you and hopefully I can get your shock back together by next week.

I hope to be there unless work gets in the way, so bring it with you and hopefully I can get your shock back together by next week...

I'll have it. No worries if you can't make it, I will bring it over when I get back from the Hill Country next week. But you will be missed.

Brrrr..brrr

I'm out. Once this thaws out I need to spoon on front and rear tires for this weekend.
2bfffbfb5ebe5592bff975bf37e26449.jpg

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

You guys are tougher than me. I only ride in snow if I have to. I'm out...

Snow1.jpg

Probably just me. Never said I was bright. Adventure.

lol

Attachments

• 24837398_10215436685489780_7889387463239778436_o.jpg
    24837398_10215436685489780_7889387463239778436_o.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 139
Rob, I will be there! Me and my 'little friend'!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. At this point I'm a strong maybe, or a weak for sure. Peer pressure...

Well the catfish was great! Had 5 show up, 2 of us even rode! lol 36 and snow!

That wasn't nearly as cold as I thought it was going to be.

(walking from the truck to the restaurant that is)

I'll be eating bbq in Post Tx all weekend, come on down! lol:rider:

70% chance of rain this coming Friday. Wednesday looks good though. Anybody interested in meeting for lunch?

Back