• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

For dreamers like me!

It will be at the dealer late summer as a 2019 model,and yes it will look even better caked in dirt! If you have not seen the video clip it out. The bike is not a prototype.it appears like it's ready for production.

Honda X-ADV
c3.jpg

I'd get rid of the Ruckus and Z125 to make room for that.:pirate:

One bike, GS Raylle, sport suspension of course.
I'm looking at this also. Much more refined , comfortable, and dependable than the 1090.

Oh that is easy

Kawasaki Mach III 500 triple, 2 stroke.

Dream bike growing up.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5etL1_AWO4"]1971 Kawasaki H1 500 Mach III Start up and Test Ride - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The one bike that could have totally changed the last 15 years here in the US....

Light as a 650 Strom....but powered like the 1000.. R1 type brakes...more comfy than the TDM850 I had
Only the headlight output let it down

Yamaha would have sold every one they brought in
TDM9002007-Yamaha-TDM900-A-for-Sale-12-300x300.jpg1343925915_3.jpg2006tdm900aaction0071f.jpg

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

I just love the after market exhaust on a Moto Guzzi V7. It has that V8 throbbing sound of glasspack mufflers. I don't think I'd ever get tired of hearing it, except when I hit the rev limiter at about 6200 rpm. 8000 would be optimum.

So my dream bike is a 2017 V7 III Special.

IF Santa is springing for it I think I'd choose the R1200 GS. I mean, it's the model everything aspire too right now right? I'd just have to ask for an unlimited Starbucks card to go with it (and develop a taste for poor tasting coffee as well).

Back