• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Montgomery/Conroe area Bike Nights - Thursdays 7:00pm

Goto Pizza Shack. In the parking lot looking at that store look to your left in the next strip center next door to the Subway! Even I can find it in Montgomery. It's behind the McDonald's!!

Out! I an in North Carolina cleaning up a disaster of a nearly 20 year old machine. When you are buying Home Air Conditioning system parts at the local supply house to fix a machine you know it's time to upgrade people!

I'm out, got a date tonight, got to treat her for putting up with me after my surgery.

I'll be working nights next week so maybe the next week for me.

Polk540,

Any idea what happened to him, seems he was real active now last site visit end of July, hope all is well.

Doesn't he ride a GSA? Last time I saw him he was planning some major road trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Doesn't he ride a GSA? Last time I saw him he was planning some major road trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty sure that's the wrong guy. Should have been on a DR650.

Not sure what a GSA is. He had some sort of street bike and then moved to a super moto Suzuki 400. The last I heard from him, he was moving to Conroe. It has been 6 to 8 weeks since he made a bike night. Not sure what's up. rh

Hi all,
My friend Randy has asked me to alert everyone about the motorcycle benefit ride for Hospitality House on Saturday, Sept. 30. The Hospitality House is a very worth while non-profit ministry in Huntsville. Please see the attached flier for more info.
Last year's ride was wet, so many rode only a portion of the ride. I have ridden the entire 100 mile route, and it is a very nice, scenic ride. Hope to see you on the 30th!!
Be safe and take care.

Tony :sun::sun::sun:

Attachments

• HarveyStormMomVarious 010.jpg
    HarveyStormMomVarious 010.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 146
We will try to be there. I might even get wild and ride down :-P

Back