• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dropped in to say hello

Reaction score
First Name
Charles
I recently purchased a 2016 NC700XD and have put about 80 miles on it so far. I really do enjoy the bike and looking forward to some longer rides.

Have been riding off and on for several years but would like to meet up and make some longer trips.

Looking forward to learning from fellow members on this site and thanks for having me.

Chuck

I recently purchased a 2016 NC700XD and have put about 80 miles on it so far. I really do enjoy the bike and looking forward to some longer rides.

Have been riding off and on for several years but would like to meet up and make some longer trips.

Looking forward to learning from fellow members on this site and thanks for having me.

Chuck

Welcome aboard Chuck, I'm not familiar with your bike so tell me what is it best suited for?
80 miles won't tell you much about your ride my friend but it's a start at least.
I'm not far away in China Spring so maybe we can meet up for a ride someday. There are a lot of good roads near by to find out what kind ride you have. I admit I'm one of those Honda guys but also I have a Ducati and Kawasaki.

Hoss83 my bike is claimed to be a Honda Adventure Sport bike. Would love to meet and ride sometime. I have a good friend in China Spring to.

Chuck

Welcome to the site, is your bike the clutch-less model?

Yes it is the DCT Model. Works like an auto trans andis a hoot to ride. Comes with three available modes to choose from..

Howdy, Chuck! You will have so much fun on that bike. I had a NC-DCT for about 14 months and put 20,000 miles on it. It was a fantastic bike.

Back