• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I'm up too early

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
Current as of 4:14 am
"Most users ever online was 8,270, 01-22-2016 at 07:06 AM.
woodsguy"
Only registered user on line, also known as looser, lol!:giveup:

Last edited:
You have company now. Morning ride before church? Lol

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I'm up too. Bad cough this morning and I'm hiding on the other side of the house from the family hoping not to wake them up.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

You have company now. Morning ride before church? Lol

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately just time I still wake up! Washing the Vette and going to Woodlands Coffee and Cars is the flavor of the day this weekend!

I feel for you. I was just going back to bed at 4am. I developed this habit of going to bed around 8:30, getting up to work around 12:30 or 1 and then going back to bed around 4:40 or 5 when the wife leaves for the gym. A year later I can't break it.

I've been on vacation since before Thanksgiving and go back to the grind tomorrow.

My sleep rhythm is all fouled up.
I have to be at work by 0530.
Tomorrow will be tough.

I remember those days.....vaguely.

Those days are today for me. I go to work at 6:00 p.m. tomorrow, so I won’t be hitting the hay until 6:00 a.m. or so. It has been that way for a while, and it’ll continue to be that way for the foreseeable future.

Back