• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2005 Harley FXDI FS REDUCED $5,900

Reaction score
Link to CL ad for pictures. (409)781-3370 or trey.ricks@gmail.com

I have for sale a 2005 HD FXDI Dyna Superglide. Lots of chrome. Fuel injected. Comes with quick disconnect sissy bar. Large trunk as seen in pic. 2 wind shields, one being a quick disconnect. Great bike with tons of miles left in her. I have a young family now and don't have time to ride for now. Would love to sell fast. Can send more pictures.

https://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5675026874.html

Last edited:
Re: 2005 Harley FXDI FS $6200

that's a good deal.

that's an INSANE deal!! :eek2:

a dear friend out west with 4 bikes let me ride his Dyna of the same year last time I was out. GREAT ride, and gobs of power.
can't believe no one's jumped at this.

How many miles on the bike? I didn't see it on the CL post or here. Thanks!

Do you have pictures of the trunk, sissy bar and windshields?

This post is old but I'm re-upping it. The last time it was posted was when I was laid off and looking to move this. I since moved to DFW area which coincided with my last post. Sorry for the non responses I gave. I had my number and email posted though, that's the best way to reach me. She's back up for sale. Less than 75 miles put on it since this post. Price stands as of the last update.

I had a ton when I first posted in my CL link. I havent found the good ones yet...i think they're on my wife's computer.

Attached is one of the few I've still got on my phone. To answer a question, there are a little over 40,000 miles. I'll double check mileage.

Attachments

• Harley.jpg
    Harley.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Here's a couple of pictures I was referring to. Still trying to find the others. It's 15 degrees in DFW, getting out and washing it off for pictures isnt too appealing to me right now.

Attachments

• H2.jpg
    H2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 170
  • H3.jpg
    H3.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 171
These are really good, no-nonsense standards. Purity in biking, IMO. Tour well too. My FXDX did a quick 3 week, 10,000 mile, trip to Anchorage via completely different routes up and down with no issues, only 2 oil changes en route.

GLWS

Back