• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TOP ADVENTURE t-shirt special order

Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Last Name
Gibbens
Riders,

If you would like your very own Top Adventure t-shirt, you are in luck. I am placing a special order of the Top Adventure t-shirt on Thursday, May 12th.

Shirts are $25 each and the cost includes mailing the shirt to you.

If you are attending the Hill Country 500, shirts are $20 each and I will personally deliver them to you on Saturday evening in Kerrville.

Front of the shirt
20160426-_1140733-L.jpg

Back of the shirt
20160426-_1140734-L.jpg

You can pay by paypal or check. If you want to use paypal, send $25 payment to rgibbens@austin.rr.com. Please be sure to include your t-shirt size, name, and address you want the shirt mailed to.

If you are attending the Hill Country 500 and want your shirt personally delivered to you in Kerrville, send $20 payment to me at rgibbens@austin.rr.com. Please include your name, t-shirt size, and a note that you are getting your shirt at the Hill Country 500.

If you want to pay via check, mail your payment to:
Richard Gibbens
12609 Red Bud Trail
Buda, TX 78610

Please include a note with your full name, t-shirt size, where you want the shirt mailed to or that you want the shirt delivered at the Hill Country 500.

I am placing the order Thursday evening, May 12th so please get your order to me before then.

Riders,

Place your order now if you want a t-shirt. The cutoff for ordering one is May 12.

Riders,

I'm placing the t-shirt order this evening. Please get your order in today.

Back