• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Your opinion matters!

Which of these Show titles best fits the show description below?

• Alamoto Riders

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Off Course Radio

• Talking Helmets Radio

• The Moto Pilots

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Outagas Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Greetings all! I'm reaching to you in order to seek your opinion on a project 3 of us are working on. We want to start a new motorcycle podcast and we have narrowed down the title choices to 5. We figured that we'd poll current riders providing you with the overall general description of the show and ask that you to choose the show name that best fits this description in your opinion. Here is the show summary:

"This is the *********** podcast, an open forum motorcycle discussion where three beer drinking Texans get together and talk motorcycles, gear, farkles, rallies, riding trips, and everything in between."

We appreciate your input!

Re: Your opinion maters!

You might consider adding a poll with your choices and with an ending date.... Go to Thread Tools in the little blue bar above the post, right of center and look for Add Poll to Post

You might consider adding a poll with your choices and with an ending date.... Go to Thread Tools in the little blue bar above the post, right of center and look for Add Poll to Post

Thanks! The post function didn't work when originally adding the thread. Got it now! I appreciate the help!

I voted for Alamoto Riders. It coveys to me where your located and what your about.

I enjoy podcasts so be sure to share the link when you get it up and going.

Good Luck.

Back