• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New TWT T-Shirts Now In...

I don't think so, but I will check tonight when I get home.

I checked the inventory on the first page and it appears you have the shirts I want. I would like a Black 3XL and a Sand 3XL if still available, I will PayPal once I know you have them.

Thanks,
Tom

I checked the inventory on the first page and it appears you have the shirts I want. I would like a Black 3XL and a Sand 3XL if still available, I will PayPal once I know you have them.

Thanks,

Tom

Will double check and let you know.

Okay, here is what I have left:

Adult sizes
Tan:
S - 2
M - 0
L - 0
XL - 0
2XL - 1
3XL - 3
4XL - 0​
Black:
S - 3
M - 0
L - 6
XL - 0
2XL - 10
3XL - 2
4XL - 0​
Black Tanks:
S -2
M - 2
L - 2​

Youth sizes
Tan:
S - 5
M - 5
L - 4​
Black:
S - 5
M - 5
L - 4​

As a reference, I am a 42-44 chest with a 34 waist, and I wear an XL that is slightly loose fitting around the chest and armpits even after washing.

Just to clarify, these are the shirts in the first post of this thread and they're $20 (or $21 via PayPal).

Not in a long time. It has always been such a hassle. I guess I probably need to have a new run made. I still have some left overs from the previous run, but I am not sure about colors/sizes. Most are odd ball sizes. I got stuck with shirts I paid for and then no one bought even though they said they wanted those sizes :roll:

My shirts are looking a bit old as well, so maybe I'll get some done this summer. Might have to do the pay up front thing though, then place the order.

I may have been one of the 'forgot to buy it' people. I seem to remember wanting some, but I looked and don't have any. I'm a 2X if those are the ones left.

Not in a long time. It has always been such a hassle. I guess I probably need to have a new run made. I still have some left overs from the previous run, but I am not sure about colors/sizes. Most are odd ball sizes. I got stuck with shirts I paid for and then no one bought even though they said they wanted those sizes :roll:

My shirts are looking a bit old as well, so maybe I'll get some done this summer. Might have to do the pay up front thing though, then place the order.

Good idea on the prepay and would not mind a new 'design'...

There are places like Teespring.com that let you just set up the design and they set up an storefront for you with multiple options for your design (ladies cut, long sleeve, short sleeve, hoodie, cups, mugs, phone cases, etc). Folks just order as needed.

Would love it if there were options besides "Cotton"... a Poly/Wicking blend would be great for our hot Texas summers. ;)

I would look into teespring as well. When my wife has done it, there is not cost to you. You set it up and whoever wants it buys it in their size.

On one hand, I agree with Bob (GLFlyer) about the cotton t-shirt thing but on the other hand, I prefer the cotton shirts because they absorb the sweat and they have a cooling affect when riding because they're damp. But it would the best of both worlds to have a choice of what material the shirts we prefer are made of at the time of ordering (say on, Teespring) and Scott wouldn't be over run with a stock of one or the other (or both) just sitting around. Just my two cents worth.

Fine.. fine... fine... :-P I will see what I can do. However, I have never really found artwork that I have been happy with since the first stuff was done all those years ago. I am not an artist, so I can't come up with it. The cut/paste stuff where people grab images off the net and try to make something of them never really seem right. I've recently discovered a few new artists that do MC stuff on FB, so I might see what we can come up with, assuming it doesn't cost a fortune. Then I will check into Teespring.

Fine.. fine... fine... :-P I will see what I can do. However, I have never really found artwork that I have been happy with since the first stuff was done all those years ago. I am not an artist, so I can't come up with it. The cut/paste stuff where people grab images off the net and try to make something of them never really seem right. I've recently discovered a few new artists that do MC stuff on FB, so I might see what we can come up with, assuming it doesn't cost a fortune. Then I will check into Teespring.

What about Squeaky? Rebecca is pretty artistic!

Back