• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yet another newbie here!

Flare

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Hey all! Came across the forum yesterday....this looks like the place for me! :D I currently live in Wichita Falls. I've been riding since I was 11....1st bike I owned was a Suzuki GN125....even had my street license when I was 14. Sold the bike to buy a car, but I've been riding my dad's since then (for 10 years now...) Anyways....ready to get my own bike and I'm about 3 weeks away from getting one.....a new, silver/black 2007 KLR650. I'm excited to get back on the road!

welcome aboard!

plenty of great folks here and lots of KLR riders.

Hey Flare, welcome. Plenty of KLR riders on this board, seems a very popular brand. There is an area here for dual sport/dirt. Congrats on the impending purchase.

Hi there, Flare. I'm in Wichita Falls too.

Let me know when you get your bike and we'll do some local dirt road and trail exploring. Nice choice on the bike too!

Welcome to the site! Dual Sporting and the flexibility of the KLRs seem to be the growing trend.

Welcome to the site.

DANNYROTH said:
Welcome to the site! Dual Sporting and the flexibility of the KLRs seem to be the growing trend.

Just need for y'all to get to come all the way over to the "DIRTY" side. :rofl:

Well, some of us still like riding on the roads too ;-)

Please post pics of the new bike when you get it. Welcome to the site.

Got my bike today! '07, black (of course!) !!!!! Will pick it up from the dealer mid-next week! Pics to follow (not that you don't know what it looks like :D )

Flare said:
Got my bike today! '07, black (of course!) !!!!! Will pick it up from the dealer mid-next week! Pics to follow (not that you don't know what it looks like :D )

Congratulations.

I understand anticipation. My new one will not get to the dealer until mid March.

-

Mmmm.... I really like that black/silver scheme! Dbdolan and I were just commenting yesterday about how we'd like to have it on our bikes. Post the pics!

Back