• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Guy Here

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I new to this board. I live in Central Texas between Austin and San Antonio and ride an '05 VTX 1300R and an '07 Goldwing ABS.

Is this a sport bike only board?

IMG_0669.JPG

Quick-Silver said:
Is this a sport bike only board?

Welcome.

I was going to say this is a "Bike only" board, but that is probably not even true.:rider:

We welcome everyone and are happy to see you here.:clap:

-

To participate on this board you must own or really be envious of the ones here that own KLRs.

Welcome to the board Quick-silver!

:lol2:

Yes, this is a sport bike only board. if by that you mean you enjoy the SPORT and like BIKEs :thumb:

Welcome aboard! :wave:

Quick-Silver said:
Sounds good! I'll be coming up 281. Are there places along 281 where any of you guys meet?

I will be coming south from Glen Rose, but there should be others that are coming from your direction. I would suggest that you jump over to the pie run thread and make a post there looking for a meetup spot. :rider:

I'm looking forward to meeting you! :sun:

Welcome to the site... very nice bike pic you posted... now i want one of those too...

Great looking bike! Welcome to the site, and rest assured, you're not the only Wing around here. There's quite a few of em.

Back