• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TX, TEMPLE/BELTON AREA TIRE CHANGING

Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Last Name
Schlickeisen
21 years experience in tires.:thumb:
Dismount, mount and balance $10 a wheel. :eek2:
Feel free to bring the whole bike:rider: or just the wheels. Located just west of SH 95 on FM 436 in Little River. Contact Ed at 210-218-1399, or leave a message with the wife at 254-982-4742.

Can you balance a tire on a '08 BMW R1200GS? I don’t know much of what I speak, but I know some shops are unable to balance a BMW wheel because the hub is lager then most bikes and require a special adaptor. I thinks that is what they tell me.

Ed put D606s on my Kawasaki wheels recently and did an outstanding job mounting and balancing! He will mount your tires while you wait. Recommended!

Ed, Thanks for the front and rear tire change, I sincerely appreciate it.
Hopefully in the upcoming months you can move into your new place and then relax and perhaps have a little fun.

Pencil in a ride and we'll go.

Cheers!

I just paid $37/tire and thought I got a good deal. Kudos to you for doing this.

How about a Goldwing GL1800 with Dunlop Elite 3's? Supposedly the hardest/stiffest sidewalls out there.

I would ride up from Round Rock and wait/help.

Sorry out of tire changing for a little while. Will update when I can do them again.

Back