• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.
Reaction score
Hello my fellow Two Wheeled Texans. Cliff Snyder here from My Motorcycle Rentals. The motorcycles I love rented to you.
I have a 2009 Yamaha FJR, a 2009 KLR 650 and a 2005 Yamaha Road Star for rent. I'm based just west of Fort Worth in Aledo Texas.
Check out the website www.MyMotorcycleRentals.com for all the details. Feel free to give to contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
Re: Motorcycle Rentlas FJR KLR Roadstar

Good to know. How is insurance carried - by you or the renter/ rider?

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

The insurance is provided with the cost of rental. Let me know if you have other questions.
Thanks,

Hey Guys and Gals. I've added a GL1800 to the line up. Give me a call if interested in renting any of my bikes. Or if there is a bike you would like to rent let me know. If I get enough inquires for a specific machine Ill add it to the garage. Thanks

Once again good day to my favorite forum crowd. I've just picked up a Dl650 or weestrom. Its a 2004 with super low miles and runs like the wind. I'm very pleased with it so far. Ive done some decent off roading and put some highway time in and I'm impressed. What a great all around motorcycle. Any how give me a buzz or check out the website for any questions. Thanks

Hello Two Wheeled Texans. Seeing as we are getting into the good riding season as well as working into the not so good riding season My Motorcycle Rentals is offering a 30% discount on all FJR Rentals. Check out the website or give me a call with any questions.

Maybe participate in the forum a little more? I guess being a motorcycle website most are already going to have bikes but you joined almost a year ago and have 8 posts, all of which I think have been in this thread and in the for sale section.

Take Monkey Wrench Cycles for instance. He posts semi-regularly around here and seems to get good business from those looking for an independent mechanic. I've used him a few times too just based on his participation on the forum and his reputation here.

Hello Two Wheeled Texans. It was a great year for riding motorcycles. I want to thank everyone for their interest and support. Ill be closing down for the winter starting 12/01 and selling off the rental fleet. Will be back next year with some different machines.
Thanks,
My Motorcycle Rentals
817-304-6821

Maybe participate in the forum a little more? ... you joined almost a year ago and have 8 posts, all of which I think have been in this thread and in the for sale section.

Agreed. If all you're gonna do is use TWT in an attempt to make money and not be a part of the community, at least pay for a sponsor/advertiser account.

Back