• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Gentleman could use your support.

Just found this and will add you to my prayer list. I understand your pain as I have been through a cancer journey with my wife. God is good and has continued to use the experience in both of our lives to bring glory and honor to him. Stay strong for your wife and stay in the Word. Take care brother.

Is there an update about Melanie?
RB
Yes, thank you for asking. She's a fighter and getting better everyday. We are exiting what the doctors call the danger zone for her blood clot. She'll be on blood thinners for another 3 to 12 months depending on what the hematologist tells us at every 6 week visit. She still tires very easily but getting better. I am still picking up extra daddy duty which is no big deal until she gets better or it just becomes the new norm. :deal: I've been making my son's lunches and Melanie says he loves my "gourmet" meals and he wants daddy to keep making his lunches. :lol2:

Really appreciate all the prayers and support. Still could use them as she still needs more healing and I need to balance all the demands from work and home.

Thanks!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

TJ you a great husband and father. So thankful your wife is being restored to good heath. 1Thes. 5:18, 1Perter 2:24

May He continue to strengthen you for the road ahead. Prayers for complete healing.

Update: Blood Clot has dissolved. :clap::clap::clap:

Great to be out of the danger zone. The surgery messed up some of her internal chemical balance. Still working on that but overall everything is much better.

Thanks again for everyone who prayed for us and supported us through this life event. :dude:

Glad to hear, continuing to pray for complete healing.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Lord, let us thank you for your healing hand on Melanie! Please continue to heal her and bless this family, if it be Thy will. Forgive us where we fail you. In your Son's name I pray, Amen

Life event test turned to testimony of good news. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. Thank you Father God.

Wanted to follow up and thank everyone again for praying for my wife. We went from near death, to her crying in bed wondering if she would ever do regular activities again to last week earning her Black Belt in Taekwondo. It was a 3 year journey and I am so thankful to God for sustaining my son and I through all of this and restoring my wife's health to better than what is was before she had the surgery. I admire her tenacity to trust God, let me help her and take one day at a time. God is good. All the time. Even when the road seems dark and lonely.

This just put the hair up on the back of my neck. It's good to hear from you Tom, and hear about Melanie's recovery. How's your little dude doing?

This just put the hair up on the back of my neck. It's good to hear from you Tom, and hear about Melanie's recovery. How's your little dude doing?
He's doing great. He is one cycle test away from getting his Black Belt also. They have been doing it together. Pretty awesome to watch. He also took up piano a year ago. Has way more talent than his father. :lol2:
Hope you and your family is doing well also.

Just getting through the winter bud. My parents are downsizing, so we are in the process of buying their place and trying to move in... always a challenge.

Justin

Back