• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HONDA XR650L OWNER'S SIGN IN

Almost 300mi on it. Sadly almost all pavement. we did find some dirt last wknd. I'm liking it. KubotaMike (PO) is right; suspension needs more adjusting!

I told yall the L stands for ladies . LOL.

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

laughing so hard my Sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco .

I would think that is Mexican . LOL

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

:rofl:

Now, not to diminish BWD's truly impressive starting technique as proven it his vid, I've got $1,000 (that's one thousand dollars) cash that says he can't start my XR440 with his arm. Now, who want's to bet me? :trust:
edit; Hot or cold. ;-)

Last edited:

Not to diminish BWD's truly impressive starting technique as proven it his vid, I've got $1,000 (that's one thousand dollars) cash that says he can't start my XR440 with his arm. Now, who want's to bet me? :trust:

I bet you cant start your XR440 with your leg without having to pull the carb first :eek2: :rofl:

Now, not to diminish BWD's truly impressive starting technique as proven it his vid, I've got $1,000 (that's one thousand dollars) cash that says he can't start my XR440 with his arm. Now, who want's to bet me? :trust:
edit; Hot or cold. ;-)

If that is the complete terms of the bet then yes I'm in. When do we do it?

_

_

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tNeABUVIc8"]XR400 starting technique gone wrong - YouTube[/ame]

****.......look what Glockpointers' gone done and did.........

AT1_zps2ig8brr5.jpg

AT2_zpsfo5t3cjw.jpg

Those bikes are catching on fast. Looks very nice, too bad it's on a trailer already. Lol

_

No, I liked it. BUT, it felt soft off idle even with tc off. Maybe it's because I was on a test ride and I was new to the bike.

Back