• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Bikes for sale: Which websites?

Reaction score
Apart from this forum, which websites would you recommend to shop for 2nd hand adventure/off road bikes? I know of Craigslist but would like to widen the scope a bit. I am looking to buy a bike within the next few months.

All recommendations welcomed.

Apart from this forum, which websites would you recommend to shop for 2nd hand adventure/off road bikes? I know of Craigslist but would like to widen the scope a bit. I am looking to buy a bike within the next few months.

Cycletrader has new and used, much of the used is thru dealer stock however. This is how i located my new 17 wee. Good luck

Ps, those dusty tail lights (headlights?) remind me of raw hamburger patties. Speaking of...lunch!

Last edited:

Adventure Rider and Thumper Talk also has a for sale section.

~Tony

searchtempest.com searches through multiple sites ...

I tend to look on ebay motors as well. It also provides a good frame of reference for sold bikes pricing by serching for completed/ sold bikes.

BMOA forum also has some good options of Beemers.

ibmw.org (Internet BMW riders) has a marketplace; obviously brand specific, but I've bought and sold bikes on that site. It's free, and a good place to explore the BMW end of the used bike market.

Thanks for all the info and replies people, much appreciated. That should suffice nicely.

https://dashub.com/ has some good ones, they're mostly salvage/project bikes though. However, they ship the bike to you and handle all of that stuff so you don't have too. Its kind of an auction site too, but from what I've seen of people's experiences with it it's a pretty good service. Give it a look around, it requires a sign-up but that's free and only takes a few minutes at most.

Back