• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

Bob, your investigative powers are a "cut" above........so don't be so "blue".......this might be a railroad bridge (over the tracks).........
:trust:

To move this along, here are the GPS coordinates from GE:

31deg, 20' 48.61" N
97deg, 22' 05.86" W

Name the road over the bridge.
:sun:

I name it , Juanita !:rofl:

She was a sweet bridge, all full and had a happy laugh in the wind!! :lol2:

The bridge was on CR119 right at Texas 317, Blue Cut Road North....I thought this would be an easy one for the folks that ride near Crawford or McGregor???
Someone take the baton!!

She was a sweet bridge, all full and had a happy laugh in the wind!! :lol2:

The bridge was on CR119 right at Texas 317, Blue Cut Road North....I thought this would be an easy one for the folks that ride near Crawford or McGregor???
Someone take the baton!!

I thought I had seen this bridge before. I went up and down 317 with Google maps but could not find it. I was about to go ride down 317 but decided it was too cold. Yeah, I'm a wimp.

Yeah at that point your were not in Bosque County, but you were near :-P

Who has the ball?

I thought I had seen this bridge before. I went up and down 317 with Google maps but could not find it. I was about to go ride down 317 but decided it was too cold. Yeah, I'm a wimp.

Yeah at that point your were not in Bosque County, but you were near :-P

Who has the ball?

Go Bob Go!!

OK, here we go.

Mark, you gave up too early. Your Cut and Blue hints were great and I was about to find it based on that clue but I got busy with "honey-do's" and forgot. Oh, BTY: Mark you are exluded from guessing this one.

So, (other than the gravel guy), where am I?
100-M.jpg

Obviously I'm in front of Jim's, but where is and what is Jim's

Oh, and another picture from a previous visit.
022-M.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't Mommy ever teach you "Cheater's never win" :-)

BTW: How does one remove metadata from a picture?

Now back to the task at hand. What is this? This is a very unique not-for-profit "enterprise". What is it?
Not sure....but I think Jim owns it???:lol2:

reminds me of Blazing Saddles : "Well my name if Jim but most people just call me..............JIM"

Last edited:
Back