• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

newbie from san antonio

Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Last Name
Portis
first bike......30 days, 2500 miles

i would enjoy meeting/riding with some of you guys

51523629.jpg

51523710.jpg

52110177.jpg

52110164.jpg

more can be found here

Welcome aboard. I live south of SA but if you want to go ride sometime I am all for it. I am busy till noon on most Saturdays, but after that and Sundays I am free. I also, have this Monday and Tuesday off. I have lived out here for a while and know some good back road runs.:-)

i wouldn't mind seeing that Ural.....

are you going to the pie-run on Sat?

:-( I have to work till noon Saturday, but if no one shows up by 8AM I get to take off. So I am keeping my fingers crossed.;-)

Don't you feel a *cough* twinge of a cold *cough* coming on from this cold *cough* weather? Sounds like a *cough* sick day to me! :nana:

If you can swing it, I should be heading up on 1604 to 281 around 0930. I live near Bandera and 1604, and will be on the Honda pictured at left.

Cheers! M2

:tab Howdy Dolomiti, welcome to the site. The 650 is your first ever bike? Not a bad choice!! Looks like you are already having a lot of fun on it! Be sure to check the Special Interests section on the main page and look in the Central Tx DS Riders forum. You should have no trouble finding folks to ride with there ;-)

thanks.....yeah the 650 is my first bike...always had an eye for them (and the 1200 GS)

You live out at Medina Lake dolomiti? If so you are in my neck of the woods, I live in Devine. We could meet up to ride at Haby's bakery or in Rio Medina.:-)

i live downtown in SA....but we could def meet up sometime....i might meet up and ride with a fellow f650gser on Sun

Back