• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Wife got her license today! Plano

Reaction score
My wife took the MSF earlier this summer and now has her license. She just called to say she passed her test!

She's a bit nervous so it'll be a while before we put some miles on. We'll start off with the school parking lot and short rides in the neighborhood.

Her bike is a lowered F650.

Oh and today is also her 40th birthday so it was a gift to herself.

Dave

Last edited:
:tab Awesome! Now get her signed up here ;-) You will really enjoy the rides with just the two of you. Beth and I were fortunate that we got to do a lot of great riding together before Sarah was born. I look forward to being able to do it again after Sarah gets older.

Congrats to her!
Does she have her own name here on the forum yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats to her !!!!!

My son took the MSF earlier this summer too and he now has a MC license. This even before he has his car license.

I was amazed at the progress the new riders made during the MSF course. Wish I had it offered to me long ago. But he's now rolling up the miles and is lovin' it. I sure your wife will too!

I'll try to get her to sign up on the forum for sure.

May try to ride a bit this weekend if weather permits

Dave, very nice!! Happy for her and for you.

Congrats to your wife!!! You guys have fun, lot's of great places to ride around here.

Let this thread age before she gets on the forum. If she sees you gave out her age you'll be a dead man walking. ;-)

Boxercup Dave said:
My wife took the MSF earlier this summer and now has her license. She just called to say she passed her test!

She's a bit nervous so it'll be a while before we put some miles on. We'll start off with the school parking lot and short rides in the neighborhood.

Her bike is a lowered F650.

Oh and today is also her 40th birthday so it was a gift to herself.

Dave
Tell her happy 40th. ;-) Been e-mailing the new member (Lil' Fox). She rides on the back with her husband, but considering getting her license as well. I just obtained my license in September too. Bring your wife to the North Dallas Meet and Greet. Would love to meet her. We only had two women there last night.

Mary,

She's shown up at the meet and great a couple times via car (on way home from work) while I've been there. We'll try to get in a few miles on her bike so she feels more comfortable in traffic and riding at night.

The place is only a few miles from our house so it'll make a good objective.

Back