• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello Everyone

Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Coleman
New to the site, but not new to riding. I've been riding on/off for the past 30+ years on various bikes. Currently, riding a BMW K1200LT.

I live in Garland, ride most weekends. I do two or three trips a year to the Hill Country and one to the Big Bend area.

Looking forward to meeting and riding with you in the future.

Howdy Bruce,

:tab Welcome to the site! Tons of folks in the greater DFW area and numerous bike nights to chose from. The Northside folks have a good regular meet every Thursday evening in Plano. It is always posted in the Upcoming Events forum.

Wow. The DFW crowd has been growing by leaps and bounds the past few weeks. What are they doing, standing on street corners and passing out business cards?
:lol:

Welcome, Bruce,
Where in Garland are you located? I'm near Shiloh and Belt Line.
You should plan on coming to one of the Thursday night get-togethers in Plano.
It's about a 20 minute ride from where I am.

Paul b.

Jing said:
Welcome, Bruce,
Where in Garland are you located? I'm near Shiloh and Belt Line.
You should plan on coming to one of the Thursday night get-togethers in Plano.
It's about a 20 minute ride from where I am.

Paul b.

Paul,

I live out by I-30 and Bobtown across the lake from Rowlett. I will try and make one of the meetings in the near future.

Texas T said:
Wow. The DFW crowd has been growing by leaps and bounds the past few weeks. What are they doing, standing on street corners and passing out business cards?
:lol:

Mind Control :shock:

Back