• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Smoking again.

Reaction score
First Name
John
Last Name
Collins
Picked her up today and after a few yard wheelie passes, all I can say is that this thing rips. Gonna take her to Burleson MX on Sunday to get some seat time on a track with her. I can't say enough nice things about SLM Racing. Such a smooth easy transaction with some really nice folks.

At the dealer:
60876_3977475117281_1004334995_n.jpg

After some yard wheelies:
181841_3977822965977_403167179_n.jpg

:flip::dude:

My son started smoking today as well. Very addictive habit....

IMG_0123.JPG

Those are REALLY nice bikes! I'm drooling on my keyboard. I'm a recent convert to "smoking" as well. Really lovin' it so far.

I need to find a fellow rider that would be willing to trade bikes for a few laps. I love the idea of a 2smoke but have only ridden one for 4 laps at 3palms.

Poser I'll gladly meet up with you & let you ride my Honda CR250R. I have a brother in law that lives out in Katy as well. He lives off of Pin Oak road. We sometimes go & ride behind the mall there by the duck lake. We actually talked to a policeman last time we were out there and he said "no problem" to riding back there just that we COULD NOT ride on any paved surfaces to get there. I'm also a member at Skull Creek and could take you out there on a guest pass (if you don't already have a membership). I'm here on the west side of Houston so Katy is only 15 minutes from me.

Poser I'll gladly meet up with you & let you ride my Honda CR250R. I have a brother in law that lives out in Katy as well. He lives off of Pin Oak road. We sometimes go & ride behind the mall there by the duck lake. We actually talked to a policeman last time we were out there and he said "no problem" to riding back there just that we COULD NOT ride on any paved surfaces to get there. I'm also a member at Skull Creek and could take you out there on a guest pass (if you don't already have a membership). I'm here on the west side of Houston so Katy is only 15 minutes from me.

That would be awesome! :thumb:
I'm in what they call "old katy" (katy city limits), not far from the stadium.
I don't have a Skull Creek membership, but would love to check it out. I'm the only rider in the family now, but when the boys get older, and if they love riding, I'll get on the list then.

I need to get my CR500 shipped out from France to the USA, I was happy with my CRF450 but now seeing this, makes me want to ride a 2-smoke again!! :giveup:

The CR500 was a great bike, but I weighed a 100lbs more back then, not sure I have enough weight to keep the front end down now!! :trust:

Gary

Poser, I'll be going out there this weekend (Sunday) if you want to tag along. I'll be bringing my kids to ride with me as well. I have a daughter (15), and son (12) that love riding. They are slow like their father though.

Poser, I'll be going out there this weekend (Sunday) if you want to tag along. I'll be bringing my kids to ride with me as well. I have a daughter (15), and son (12) that love riding. They are slow like their father though.

Thanks for the offer and I'd love to, but Sunday's are a workday for me.
I'm off on Fridays though :D

Back