• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2003 Honda XR100R

Reaction score
SOLD For Sale; 2003 Honda XR100R $1100 Southlake TX (DFW Area), this is a five speed manual transmission motorcycle, great bike to learn how to ride on, very easy operation.

Starts right up and runs great, needs nothing, just an eager young rider. I just pulled this bike out of the warehouse, where it's been sitting for several years and went through it to prepare it for sale. My kids are too big for it now and it's time for someone else to enjoy it. I have performed the following maintenance items.

New carburetor rebuild kit
New chain and sprockets
New tires front and rear
New hand grips
New air filter
Adjusted valves
Changed motor oil
Adjusted clutch

This bike is ready to ride, come check it out.

IMG_0408_zpsdbyjm6hs.jpg

IMG_0415_zpsvt2ezgaq.jpg

IMG_0409_zpseoofvkmi.jpg

IMG_0414_zpsxv5vdkuj.jpg

IMG_0413_zpsd8zo9zoe.jpg

IMG_0417_zpsrto4vdbr.jpg

IMG_0411_zpsfcjxnfys.jpg

IMG_0410_zpsypqainfr.jpg

IMG_0421_zpsonjcay1u.jpg

IMG_0422_zpscwyuobuq.jpg

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/mcy/d/2003-honda-xr100-xrr-crf100/6715124213.html

Last edited:
Re: 2003 Honda XR100R

Another good looking XR glws

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I can't see the pics. At first, there was a typo in the links. The "]" was missing for all of the /URL tags at the ends of the links. I fixed that, but the images still won't load. I even tried copying the link and viewing them directly on Photobucket. No joy. They just eventually time out. I can't even get photobucket.com to come up in a new browser window... :ponder:

They all worked fine in the XR70 thread when I first viewed it, but now even those won't load for me.

Last edited:

I don’t know what happened, I might need to use another photo sharing site. I’m not very tech savvy, any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that cannot see them?

If you are using Tapatalk and the pics are on your phone, you can actually upload directly and the images will be hosted on the Tapatalk server. However, you can't access them later other than to link to them.

I can see em on tapatalk

I can see em on tapatalk

I can't see them from a desktop browser or using TapaTalk :shrug:

Apparently, it is a problem with Photobucket,

https://downdetector.com/status/photobucket

If you viewed the images before their problems started, they are likely stored in your browser cache so they will still show up even though the site is having issues.

Last edited:

Thanks, I believe the problem was with Photobucket. It seems to be working again, I hope I don't have anymore problems.

Yep, I can see them now. Nice bike!

It's going to stop raining eventually, might as well be prepared with a new bike for the kid to learn on.

I'm surprised you still have it

Back