• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Reaction score
Thanks for having me, I look forward to riding with the two wheeled Texans. I live in the Dallas TX area. Ride a KLR 650. My bucket list ride - ride the full continental divide, but I have a lot to learn learn about duel
sport riding first.

c90cadf6e73d9caafbc3287237bfadf9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Check out Redneck Ramble. Oct 1st. Jacksboro. If interested I'll post a url.

Sent from the dark side of the moon using Tapatalk

:welcome: KLRs love Arkansas! So you'll have to think about coming to the Rich Mountain Rendezvous :-) It's a benefit and a very fine time! I put a thread up about it somewhere around here...

See you around, sorta-neighbor!

Welcome! Lots of KLR riders and former riders here. You will have a lot of company.

:welcome: KLRs love Arkansas! So you'll have to think about coming to the Rich Mountain Rendezvous :-) It's a benefit and a very fine time! I put a thread up about it somewhere around here...

See you around, sorta-neighbor!

Sounds good - ride safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess if im going to this one. I'd better brush up on my technical skills for slow fun. Should be Interesting.

Sent from the dark side of the moon using Tapatalk

Back