• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

In Frisco on Lake Lewisville

Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Silver
Joined today after meeting Ron Stromer - thx! Used to ride with North Texas club a few years ago but mostly stopped when I had kids.

Until now I rode only Honda VFRs. Recently I started liking lighter bikes. I have a 2013 Triumph Street Triple - with a windshield... A 2008 Honda CRF230L - also with a windshield... I live on the shore of Lake Lewisville - and even my Seadoos have windshields...

Look forward to meeting/riding with TWTEX.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! :wave:

I did the VFR 800 thing for just over 100K miles before the dual sport bug took hold... Loved those bikes!

We apologize for Ron :lol2:, but welcome anyway. Nah, actually, he's a nice - and very interesting - guy. Glad he steered you our way.

Many thanks for the kind welcome, appreciated. Hoping to get out and meet everyone at one of the upcoming events - I just need to figure out the TXTEX calendar... I believe there are weekly meetups in Plano so might try to make it out there sometime. If there are any Sunday rides north of the metroplex, I'd love to join. Thanks!

The calendar is rather hit or miss. Members are encouraged to post their events on the calendar, but that don't always happen. I periodically try to update it, but that don't always happen...

In time, you may become addicted to TWT, keeping it open all day at work and checking in way too often (not that I'm guilty of that) and so you'll see new events and rides as they are posted up. You can also check the subforums like "Upcoming Rides and Events" or "Impending Dust Storms..."

Those are jokes? :oops: did that come out

Back