• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD--2008 Versys Looking for a Good Home

drfood

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Last Name
Gerdes
Bike sold and went to a good home.

Thanks for all who looked and responded.

Last edited:
Re: 2008 Versys Looking for a Good Home

Purely self-serving bump here. We would appreciate any assistance in getting Jay's Versys sold. We're leaving on a 3 week motorcycle adventure to the western states on September 28 so we need to get this bike sold and the new one purchased.

Thanks. :rider:

GLWS

The Versys is the most underappreciated motorcycle, IMO.

Rally Raid should make an ADV kit for the Versys like they did for the CB500X. Love the Versys, but can't buy it now. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great Bike. I loved my 09. Sold it for an FJR regretted that decision. GLWS

Another bump.

We're leaving on September 28 for vacation. The Versys needs to be sold before we leave.

Thanks for all the well wishes on the sale.

October 7, 2016 Update

Dropping price to $3500 OBO. Will be back in Houston on October 20. There will be about 4500 more miles on the bike at that time.

Re: FOR SALE--2008 Versys Looking for a Good Home

Bumpity bump bump.

Back from vacation. Bike was serviced by Patrick and crew at Motorcycles Unlimited.

New rear tire
New chain
New sprockets

It's ready to ride!!

Still looking for a new home for this bike.....c'mon....a new tire, new chain/sprockets, oil change.....this bike it ready to ride. :rider:

Thanks. Responded

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Bump bump

Still available. Has not been ridden since we returned from the western vacation.

Ready to ride home! :rider:

I posted your link on the kawasaki versys forum. I might be sending you a PM with someones info thats interested in the bike..

Thank you. Jay is chomping at the bit to get a Wee Strom. Hoping to get the Versys sold sooner than later.

Thank you. Jay is chomping at the bit to get a Wee Strom. Hoping to get the Versys sold sooner than later.

Not sure if you got any of his PM's on the Versys site. He will be out of town until late sunday and will try you again. I gave him the info to this site so he can try you here. But his info on the Versys forum is....http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/members/199698-ernied2.html

Good Luck,

Joseph

Not sure if you got any of his PM's on the Versys site. He will be out of town until late sunday and will try you again. I gave him the info to this site so he can try you here. But his info on the Versys forum is....http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/members/199698-ernied2.html

Good Luck,

Joseph
Thanks. Will get with him later this evening. Forgot that we had posted there. Too many active ads and too few interested in buying. Thought it would have sold by now.

Thanks again.

Thanks. Will get with him later this evening. Forgot that we had posted there. Too many active ads and too few interested in buying. Thought it would have sold by now.

Thanks again.

Thanksgiving weekend folks. Really like to get this sold before CyberMonday.

$3500 is a great deal. Would d deliver to Dallas, Austin, San Antonio areas if needed.

Jay found a V-Strom here in Houston and has told the seller he wants it. Now we have to move the Versys.

If you're not looking and know someone please tell them about the bike. Or PM me.

We really want to get the transaction completed as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Interested. If I may ask; What do you mean with Major Service performed on the bike? Thanks

*Sent from my Android Black and Decker oven toaster.

PM Sent

Back