• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2016 BMW R1200GS Adventure Lowered Price

Grozny

Reaction score
$15,500

Included:
Dynamic ESA
On Board Computer Pro
GPS Preparation
Cruise Control
LED Auxiliary Lights
Saddle Bag Mounts
LED Headlight
Ride Modes Pro
Heated Grips
TPMS
ABS Pro
Gear Shift Assist Pro
Keyless Ride
Low Suspension

Accesories Included:
Nav V
Aluminum Cases

Original owner, 11,000 miles.

Still under warranty

Up to date on service

The fork recall has been completed

Bike is in excellent condition. Never dropped, wrecked, etc.

Attachments

• 20181027_191022.jpg
    20181027_191022.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
nice looking rig for sure. so what and where is the "4 piece white fairing" kit ?
I am missing seeing that I suppose and not sure what it is anyway ?

From reading the thread title, I thought the suspension was the only thing for sale. Might want to add a "with" between Adventure and Low in that title. Or maybe I'm the only one easily confused??

From reading the thread title, I thought the suspension was the only thing for sale. Might want to add a "with" between Adventure and Low in that title. Or maybe I'm the only one easily confused??

I understood the title. The GS and GSA both come in "low suspension" versions.

Curiosity forces me to ask, what is the new lowered seat height after those changes?
GLWS

Curiosity forces me to ask, what is the new lowered seat height after those changes?
GLWS

FYI, I have a 30" inseam and with my weight (200#) on the bike I could almost flatfoot both sides at the same time on a similar GSA I test rode a couple of years ago. This is a great bike. This was with a standard seat too, not the low seat. I had better footing than I do on my FJR.

Price drop $15,975

Picture taken today, mileage 11,458

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181027-190537_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-190537_Gallery.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 232
Dang thats a great deal!

I just bought a R1200GS (2018) and even with dealer and manufacturer incentives someone could still save a bundle by buying yours.

GLWS !

Dave.

Dang thats a great deal!

I just bought a R1200GS (2018) and even with dealer and manufacturer incentives someone could still save a bundle by buying yours.

GLWS !

Dave.

Thank you! Congrats on your new bike as well. :thumb:

Back