• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Sold....Garmin Zumo 550 Motorcycle Mount-Harness & Safety Screw Tool

Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Last Name
Wells III
Got a newer GPS for the bike and will put the Zumo 550 in the truck. Selling the Mount with the Harness, Screws Bolts and Nuts along with the Safety Screw Tool....$80.00 local $85.00 shipped to the lower 48.......I'm basing my price off the one i found on Ebay that was $114.99 shipped. Seems to be hard to find. Make an offer the worst that can happen is i say no :)

43176127324_1f45f1eaf6_b.jpg
GARMIN-ZUMO-550-MOTORCYCLE-GPS-MOUNT-amp-WIRE-HARNESS GARMIN-ZUMO-550-MOTORCYCLE-GPS-MOUNT-amp-WIRE-HARNESS GARMIN-ZUMO-550-MOTORCYCLE-GPS-MOUNT-amp-WIRE-HARNESS GARMIN-ZUMO-550-MOTORCYCLE-GPS-MOUNT-amp-WIRE-HARNESS Have one to sell? Sell now - Have on by weljo2001, on Flickr

Last edited:
Re: For Sale Garmin Zumo 550 Motorcycle Mount-Harness & Safety Screw Tool

I'm basing my price off the one i found on Ebay that was $114.99 shipped. Seems to be hard to find. Make an offer the worst that can happen is i say no :)

Re: For Sale Garmin Zumo 550 Motorcycle Mount-Harness & Safety Screw Tool

Replied to member r11s e-mail not sure if my replies went through so posting here also.

Back