• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Ride - Ownership to be Fought Out

Reaction score
First Name
Cindy
Last Name
Donnelly
New Ride - Ownership "to be determined"

After weeks of me saying, "Well, I'll just keep the Bandit and let Chris get a 'new' bike" and Chris saying, "No, honey, YOU get what YOU want", we've finally found a great bike. The problem is, we BOTH want it for our own!!!! :doh:

Cindy - who sold her '82 Seca 550 and HAS NO BIKE OF HER OWN right now (being given the privilege of being allowed to ride the '98 Bandit 1200S)?

Chris - who ALREADY HAS an '85 FJ 1100, '96 GPZ 1100, '98 Bandit 1200S?

345%3C94%3B%3B7%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3248%3E398%3E265%3EWSNRCG%3D3233527295%3C7%3Cnu0mrj
;-)

Last edited:
Argue about who gets to ride it AFTER you buy it. Keep messing around and neither of you will have it. :)

Oh, we put a deposit on it already. It's just an issue of who gets to ride it home!:rider:

Not ONE of the three of you have sided on WHO GETS HER????????:ponder:

Come on boys, I can make real good brownies!!! (bribe in progress) :mrgreen:

Chatterbox said:

Come on boys, I can make real good brownies!!! (bribe in progress) :mrgreen:

I think the first one with the bike in thier signature gets it!!

That is easy. It is yours unless Chris suddenly loses his hearing :-P

:duck:

I love that color scheme!

Chatterbox said:
Let's see, what would Soloman have done? (the biblical one, not the one in NC)

Saw it in half so both can have a part? :trust:

Wow, that is a sharp ride.
With V-day coming up, I figured it was yours for sure! Congradulations!:clap:

Only 6100 miles on it? The FJ with over 50K, the GPZ with 70K and the Bandit with 38K. Not to mention that I just spent a small fortune modifying the Bandit to suit Cindy's casual, I'll ride when I want, style.

The whole Idea is to get me another daily commuter to keep the miles down on the beloved GPZ. After all, for weeks she's been telling me, "You would really get more use out of a new bike than me. You go ahead and get what "you really" want honey."

When I found this bike she was like, hohum. After we saw it in person and she sat on it...................oh how the tables turn.:eek2:

Oh, what's that in my signature:confused:

Hey, the board gods have spoken. Ya snooze ya loose sweatheart.:scott:

Im just glad my wife does not frequent the same boards I do.

Just in case...
I love you honey.

:giveup: Blata pocket bike, '85 FJ1100, '92 Seca II
'96 GPZ1100, '98 1200S Bandit, '99 ZX7, '00 ZRX1100

We should all have these problems. :giveup:
too many choices and a better half who also rides. You pick the better half you are supportting in this struggle for equality.:lol2:

Actually, it seems to me that the first one to register over at zrxoa.org should be the one to get it. After all, if you're a part of the owner's association, that would make you, technically, the owner.

Nice bike, by the way. I do love that color scheme. From what I remember, it does look a lot like Buddy's. The only problem being that I usually only see Buddy's bike from the rear.:loco: :mrgreen:

Kelly its the same year and color as mine. I have a Yosh slip on and the header ceramic coated. Looks like that one has a corbin on it already.

I will see if I can find some stationary pic of mine for you:rofl:

Might fine looking ZReX there. Go and check out zrxoa.org for some aftermarket goodies. Then go check out Autozone or Maaco for some green paint. :rofl:

Oh, let him have the Bandit, I've got a sweet '06 Z750S for sale which has been lowered! I'll give you the Twtex discount.

The Big Spank Daddy said:
After all, for weeks she's been telling me, "You would really get more use out of a new bike than me. You go ahead and get what "you really" want honey."

We all know that women always say exactly what they mean, and never change their minds...

From the wisdom of Eddie Murphy: all she has to say is "Honey, why don't you just go to sleep?"
:eek2:

Sleepy Weasel said:
We all know that women always say exactly what they mean, and never change their minds...

:eek2:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quotes from actual conversations w/ SWMBO

(regarding beverage purchase...)
Her: Did you get anything for me?
Me: No, I asked, you said you didn't want anything.
Her: Well, you should have got me something!!
:help: :shrug: :confused:

(regarding referreeing puppet tug of war between kiddos)
Her: Why didn't you let go? I told you to to stop!!
Me: Uh, no, you told me to hold on.
Her: Well, you should have let go!!
:giveup: :giveup: :giveup:

Well, Chris won this round - but he OWES me big time!!!!

I'll stick with the Bandit, but he has to raise the Bandit up a little AND he has to let me ride the ZRX whenever I want!:rider:

It's your own faults, you men should know what we mean no matter what we say. Phrases like " I really don't want anything for my birthday" means, "you better be buying me those diamond earrings I have been blathering on about for the last six months."

And changing our minds - Never - Oh, did I mention I have a brand new 06 Kawasaki Z750s for sale? Mark wanted the BMW......yeah.... that's right......it ....was Mark......

Georgiapeach said:
It's your own faults, you men should know what we mean no matter what we say.

We can even take that a step further-

Men should know what women mean no matter what the women says....or doesn't say.:phead:

Georgiapeach said:
It's your own faults, you men should know what we mean no matter what we say. Phrases like " I really don't want anything for my birthday" means, "you better be buying me those diamond earrings I have been blathering on about for the last six months."

The problem there is one of perspective... YOU think you've been blathering about those earrings for 6 months. WE just think you've been blathering.

:duck:

Back