• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

My new helmet

Reaction score
First Name
Thierry
Last Name
Cottin
I've just bought this helmet.It must be my 5th shark I think.
I paid for it 165 euros instead of 234.I like the "sunglasses"system.

Attachments

• casque 002.jpg
    casque 002.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 146
  • casque 003.jpg
    casque 003.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 137
  • casque 004.jpg
    casque 004.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 143
By the way I bought a pair of new winter gloves 2 months ago.
And I can't wear them because after 30 mn my left hand hurts so much that I can't use the clutch...insane.After 20 years riding bikes I've never known a problem like that!:doh:So I'm still wearing my old gloves,I gave up and I'm just furious for having spent 100 euros for nothing.
Ok i won't talk about my new pair of GAERNE shoes which are wet inside after a few miles under the rain:lol2:

Attachments

• gants 001.jpg
    gants 001.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 138
Hi TIm!I can't wait to be tomorrow:I'm going to a classic bikes meeting and I'll take pictures.There will be 2 guys from "Moto Journal"and may be Laurent Cochet who had fallen on a boat with his bike!

About the gloves - are they too tight? Too short? Too stiff? Can't you return them?

Enjoy the classic bikes event. But if you see Laurent Cochet on the move, don't stand too close to him. No telling what he'll do. :rofl:

Those gloves are not too small,not too stiff(just looked up in the dictionnary this word that I dindn't know..lol...still learning English)not too short...I really don't understand what the matter with them!But when I "close"my hand for clutching(OK may be "clutching"is not an English word..sorry about that)it quickly becomes painfull.
I hope to meet Laurent at the event...just for talking about bikes...stunt and boats!:lol2:

"Clutching" is exactly the correct word, even though it isn't in the dictionary. I have a pair of summer gloves I can't wear for the same reason. They have these little pieces of armor to protect your knuckles. The problem is that they dig into my knuckles and hurt when I clutch.

I hope you meet Laurent. But whatever you do, don't ride as his passenger. :eek2:

Thierry, I have the exact same problem! In fact our last (first of the year) pie run I gave away two pairs of winter gloves that I bought that cause that too. I have another pair that I bought a full size larger but only wear them on long highway runs where I won't be shifting very much. All other times I wear just a plain, simple pair of black leather gloves and my hand is fine with them. Not much protection other than road rash, but at least its comfortable. Nice helmet by the way!

Back