• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

(sold) 2005 Yamaha FJR1300

Reaction score
2005 Galaxy Blue Yamaha FJR1300
Great condition, Yamaha maintained service w/records.
Low miles 33,118. miles.
This bike is incredible and loaded with:
• Ohlins rear shock
• Ohlins fork springs
• SuperBrace Fork Brace
• Cox radiator guard
• R1 shifter (shorter throw-for smoother shifts)
• Throttle Meisters cruise control
• Oxford heated grips
• Leo Vince exhaust sounds incredible
• K&N air filter
• Scott’s lifetime steel mesh oil filter
• frame sliders
• RAM radar detector mount
• Michelin tires

Clear title
All this for $3,600.

thanks for looking

Attachments

• showing fjr.jpg
    showing fjr.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Re: 2005 Yamaha FJR1300

2005 Galaxy Blue Yamaha FJR1300
Great condition, Yamaha maintained service w/records.
Low miles 33,118. miles.
This bike is incredible and loaded with:
• Ohlins rear shock
• Ohlins fork springs
• SuperBrace Fork Brace
• Cox radiator guard
• R1 shifter (shorter throw-for smoother shifts)
• Throttle Meisters cruise control
• Oxford heated grips
• Leo Vince exhaust sounds incredible
• K&N air filter
• Scott’s lifetime steel mesh oil filter
• frame sliders
• RAM radar detector mount
• Michelin tires

Clear title
All this for $3,800.

thanks for looking

It doesn't tick, does it? Nice looking bike.

This was a non-ticker model thankfully!!

Actually it was a very small number (one percent) of 05's with the engine "tick"...it usually happened with the bikes that had under 12K on the odometer.

You're bike with the custom suspension and low miles would be on my radar screen if I was shopping for a sport-touring rig.

It is very well priced.

:sun:

RB

Heck of a deal. Tasteful mods. Mine has double the miles and I would ask much more if selling. You need this one jasen.

And just to push you over the edge.....I'll throw in these goodies... FJR cover a rare Yamaha Sport Touring FJR specific tank bag and yes more... a custom luggage locker seat sak (connects to the rear tails section and is a soft sided cargo bag also fairly uncommon.
Just about $400 more value for you jasen...pull that trigger now, while you can. this is one he## of a buy.

You guys know I already have one FJR, right? I mean, it doesn't have Ohlins or the fantastic blue, but dang...I need a track bike, not another FJR!

Now, when I was shopping I was looking for an 05 specifically, and this one would have been in my garage in a heartbeat, especially at that price and with the mods. But not so much now. I wish I could help you out but not this time around.

I need to move this beauty, lowered the price to a crazy $3600.00 A strong bike at a great great price.

Post it at the FZ1OA.....several are looking at the Feejer as a nice addition or replacement.

Have you posted this on the FJRForum yet?

I'd say be patient, it'll sell for sure at that price. It just needs discovering.

That's an unbelievable price. I've owned three FJRs and, IMO, the '05 was the best of the lot. Certainly best of the Gen I, Gen II.

Back