• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

A ride to remember.

Duke

Reaction score
First Name
Duke
I took a ride with Dianne this past weekend that we will remember for some time to come. :eek2:

Back story is that, one of things I like to do is to ride the back roads and pull off at the Historical Markers from time to time (ok, ok, frequently) :giveup:.

Early on in our relationship it was implied that she enjoyed this too, which turned out to not be the most accurate statement. So historical markers have become an inside joke for us for some time now. Even when I stop at only one she is kicking her spurs in for me to move on, even before I am stopped fully, so we can get to where ever it was we were trying to get to.

Also I have a habit of getting lost (not really) down dirt roads when we go for a ride, and this too is a behavior I thought she too liked. :)

Thought I would share or ride. :popcorn:

Totally irrelevant specs: GoPro H2 for video and iPhone for stills.

i-nrq7QP6-S.jpg
"]
i-nrq7QP6-S.jpg
[/URL]

Sure put a smile on this face.... :clap:

Congratulations to you two. :thumb:

Great job on the video.. An Congratulation hope you and Dianne have a long ride together....Donnie

Does this mean I can't stay at your place anymore? lol....

Thanks.... It was a good day.

Does this mean I can't stay at your place anymore? lol....

Nah, your welcome anytime. However, I feel that you may like the temp better from now on and not need a blanket at night.

Some battles are hard to win.

Very creative... congratulations!

I took a ride with Dianne this past weekend that we will remember for some time to come. :eek2:

Back story is that, one of things I like to do is to ride the back roads and pull off at the Historical Markers from time to time (ok, ok, frequently) :giveup:.

Early on in our relationship it was implied that she enjoyed this too, which turned out to not be the most accurate statement. So historical markers have become an inside joke for us for some time now. Even when I stop at only one she is kicking her spurs in for me to move on, even before I am stopped fully, so we can get to where ever it was we were trying to get to.

Don't you mean HYSTERICAL markers? :lol2: :rofl:

Back