• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Draggin Jeans

Reaction score
At the back of the pack and out of the dust
My Draggin Jeans came in today. I wish I had this photo before I had ordered.

DragginJeans1.jpg

The jeans on top are 33x34 Levis 501s and the ones on bottom are 34x34 Draggin Jeans Classics. There were posts on other forums mentioning the MC Hammer look and others that suggested that Draggin Jeans were actually smaller than equivalent sized jeans.

The waist size was correct, but the length was longer than I expected. I'm considering a return, but may just save them for winter riding.

m

Have them hemmed for inseam length. The extra in the seat makes them a bit more comfy in the seat.

or ya could get some of these.... from duluth trading co

Protection for regular jeans of any brand are no where in the league as Dragging Jeans.. Though yes fit might be better.

Either have 'em hemmed or live with the length. If you decide you don't want 'em let me know (we're fairly close), I usually wear a 34 waist but have extra length because o' my 6'4" tallness. Usually 34x34's are a little on the short side.

Well. I've given them a wash and they have shrunk a little. The length doesn't bother me as much as the extra width in the legs. I'm going to give them a go and see how they work. Hopefully they will never get a real test.

The extra width in the legs leaves room for the optional knee armor.

I have a pair of first gen Draggin Jeans and they the polar opposite. Straight leg, skinny jeans. Can't imagine trying to wear them on a sport bike unless you have bird legs.

I dunno, makes sense.

Regarding pant width... Needs to fit over boots, and armor if you have any. Only thing under a normal pair of jeans would normally be your tighty whities, but on the bike you are likely to have base/warmth layers as well...

Regarding the length.. On most bikes your legs are also bent a bit in the riding position, so the extra length will help there as well..

I love mine but they are longer than the 30" inseam is normally for me but allow me to wear extra knee n shin armor then boots and I love how they feel both on and off road except they get a little hot in the summer with the armor. Haven't had to test them out.
F

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Back