• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: Trailer Project Rolling Frame 6' X 11'

Falsifying the trailer paperwork and declaring it a "homemade" trailer is a 3rd degree felony and "smoothing" the VIN is a class A misdemeanor. Chances of getting caught are slim but Ive never been much of a gambler.

Then its $150 worth of parts to build your own..... 1 axle assembly 2 wheels & tires 1 tongue assembly with hitch & jack. The rest is scrap metal. Make of it what you will..... I just want it gone

EDIT--- man, talk about the importance of proofreading.

This new phones autocorrect, and I are not on the same page lol.

If I were to get this, and I definitely would if mr2 could deliver it, I'd be using it for parts. Hitch, axles, wheels, tires, and the metal.

The frame would be completely rebuilt to suit my needs. This WOULD qualify as a homebuilt trailer, and suitable to register as such, correct?.

Last edited:
I wish it was closer to Terlingua. I would have to hall my trailer there to get it though. There is a similar chassis out here in a dump with part of the travel trailer still hanging on. It has a funky looking lug pattern, very wide spacing for such a small trailer.

Looks like it would make a wonderful hunting blind

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think this trailer thread could lead to a good country song....

We just need some pictures.

Temporary lighting for delivery...
ae52e95b390a2c09c9651a40bf76b762.jpg

The brackets were an old license plate..... (in retrospect...a not so suitable material)... they fatigue cracked on the way...
35079dab7092b4ee1c8cbdca11663ea2.jpg

But ...the bouncing along rocky gravel roads prob didnt help this
56f0746e34a53e525ebd6aac66bc08b6.jpg

Plenty of wire in the light kit...
Some duct tape & zip ties....
Left over wire loom.... & viola... Let there be lights

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

Back