• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Help me Name my bike

Wow you guys really stepped up! I do agree that it should be a girls name.

Don't like the idea of saying.. "well I'm off to go ride 'ponch' for a couple of hours"

I'll chose the ones that jump out and do a poll later to make the final decision.

Thanks guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

well that rules out naming it Richard! :lol2:

You would have already run out of names to use by now anyway unless you adopted George Foreman's method. Lol

_

cruel, just cruel. And if you had shown today you would have seen the newest member. ha

Wow you guys really stepped up! I do agree that it should be a girls name.

Don't like the idea of saying.. "well I'm off to go ride 'ponch' for a couple of hours"

LOL :rofl::lol2::rofl:

I find using an acronym really works for two reasons

1. What else would you call a massive red VTX 1800 C but, BRT (Big Red Tractor) or Bert.
2. I also feel much less unsocial and friendlier when I say I out riding/exploring the world w/ Bert.

I'd go with "Homemade Soap", because that's what it is as ugly as. I mean no disrespect, because I'd love to have one. They aren't much in the looks department, though.

I don't know if it's just Tapatalk or something but that is just a loop back here.

Piggys are fast ?

Screenshot_20170523-221329_zpsxf5cuehi.png

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

When my wife & I were first married back in '77, our two cars (with a nod to their makes) were named Minnie Mouse-tang and Olive Opel. Shockingly, most of our friends didn't grasp my subtle humor. :shrug:

Back