• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

May Pie Run Campout

I think we hafta rename it the ISM walk ("Incredible Shrinking Man".)

let's make it for after lunch. you ran off and left me at Medina! i'll be ready with tenny shoes on this time!

If anyone cares, I have updated the body count on post #1 so that we can know who is where.

The park is full but if anyone else wants to attend, we have room for a tent at our site.

You never been wet before? Part of life isnt it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone interested in my Saturday/Sunday campsite? Looking like I may have to bail due to family commitments.

Looks like Friday is available so I will book that too. Have you already paid? Pm me your #

Yes I originally canceled the Friday reservation because myself nor dahveed could make it. I'll pm you my contact number and all i should have to do is change the info on the reservation to your name.

I'm planning on smoking a large pork butt to bring. I'll have buns for sandwiches so plenty to eat for a couple of days for all who like smoked pork. I'll be there friday.

Hopefully will be good. Internal temp at 164 right now, taking it to to 195. Cooking It slow.

Ancient battery on the Wee (possibly the original one!) Finally gave up the ghost. I put it on the charger last night. Got home today, ready to zip out--nada, zero, zilch.
Have a new battery from Wally World charging now...

But also studying the weather...

"Best laid plans of mice and men..."

Ancient battery on the Wee (possibly the original one!) Finally gave up the ghost. I put it on the charger last night. Got home today, ready to zip out--nada, zero, zilch.
Have a new battery from Wally World charging now...

But also studying the weather...

"Best laid plans of mice and men..."

thats why you have all those spare bikes! just hop on the 690 and let her rip!:rider:

Back