• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Who carries cheap/closeout MX gear?

JasonH

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Harsch
I need a new dirt helmet and some MX pants and I'm cheap. :mrgreen: I've used New Enough in the past and I like them. Who else should I look at for some good deals?

I'm not worried about fashion or what color matches what. I just want some decent gear. I'm looking at new stuff, but if someone had some lightly used stuff, I guess that'd work too.

Thanks!

Gander Mountain, Cabela's, and Pep Boys all carry small selections of DOT Approved full-face & 3/4 off-road helmets. 69-79 bucks if I remember right. Flat Camo and a few colors with typical, but not plain flat, graphics.

Cycle Gear had deals on a wide variety of pants a while back - 59 ish & up.

JasonH said:
I need a new dirt helmet and some MX pants and I'm cheap. :mrgreen: I've used New Enough in the past and I like them. Who else should I look at for some good deals?

I'm not worried about fashion or what color matches what. I just want some decent gear. I'm looking at new stuff, but if someone had some lightly used stuff, I guess that'd work too.

Thanks!

Try the new Honda dealership in Allen, they had the shirt pant combo for $7x.xx when they opened. Also, centall Yamaha on Hwy 5 near legacy has their dirt bike stuff for sale. I just prefer to test things on before I buy them.

Adam

Thanks guys! I work right across the highway from the Allen store so I'll stop by there on the way home.
I guess Cycle Gear is close too so I may have to stop by there. I like the idea of picking it up locally, as I'd like to go ride this weekend. :rider:

have you ever checked out the superstore at motorcycle-usa.com?

they often have stuff on clearance though I can't speak to how good the prices actually are...

I have a like new bieffe helemt, XL I think, bought it on sale at cycle gear a yr or so ago...moment of weakness thing....I also have a never worn moose XCR chest protector, kawi green. pm me for prices.

What size do you be?

I have a pair of 34 pants and matching jersey your welcome to come get or pay postage for. Orange/Blk.

Come to think of it I have an old helm your welcome to as well. Only crashed it into a few trees...heh

Good stuff guys, thanks for all the responses! I bought some stuff last night.

The Honda store in Allen has a sale on all Answer gear. Pants, jersey and gloves for $79. Then I ordered a new Bell helmet from New Enough for $70.

Now I just gotta go get 'em dirty!

Back