• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Marrying my daughter off this afternoon

Tracker

post tenebras lux
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
It's a great day!

I'm really happy for them. Prayer's for a smooth ceremony and a safe celebration afterwards. Prayer, too, for me as I am "officiating" the ceremony and speaking on the ideal marriage. Hopefully, I can make it all the way through without turning into a blubbering mess-I'm "giving" my baby girl away today. :) :( :) :)

Sent via Tapatalk from the outer limits

Been there. I'll say a prayer that you get through it without bawling too much. Congratulations.

Congratulations. You're not losing a daughter but gaining a son in law. :doh:

I'm sure you had the "talk" with him. The quicker he understands when to mow your yard and wash your bikes, the better. :mrgreen:

Congratulations Gary!!!

Prayers that all activities today are memorable, in a good way!!!

Hope it's been a wonderful day for everyone! Congratulations to the embiggened family :clap:

Thanks for all your prayers. I made it through the ceremony without choking up.

20111015-DSC0064-M.jpg

Your are a strong man Gary!!!

Your Baby Girl is a beautiful bride and her new husband is a very lucky man to have you as a Father-in-law!!!

Back