• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Let's ride to Pine Tree Lodge Saturday.

Meet up at Rudy's at 9:00 for some breakfast, kickstands up at 9:30.

We'll stop at Crawdads on FM 565 and I10 in Baytown. If anyone wants to meet us there, we should be there around 10:30.

Chad

Great ride! Thanks for leading, Chad, and to all that showed up for making it fun. Hope everyone made it home safe. Next... pie run!!

New on here, can I get a PM for the next one.

Only if you PM me to remind me to PM you, lol. Best to keep checking back here, but if I remember (and with my memory, that's a big if), I'll be glad to.

Looks like I finally have a free weekend coming up, so watching the weather. Not looking so good so far, but still way too early for anything to be accurate. Are we still thinking about doing the pie run Saturday?

http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113500

I'd like to do the Pie Run, even though it means waking up early on a Saturday.

Hopefully we'll get a repeat of last Saturday's weather, or at least clear skies.:sun:

Never been on a Pie run, but there is a first time for everything. Count me in, and a little rain doesn't keep me from riding. As long as my air box is above water I am good.

New on here, can I get a PM for the next one.

We meet every Wednesday night, and folks usually show up between 6 and 6:30. Someone will pick which restaurant we'll be meeting at that week, but usually not 'till the day before, so you'll need to check back here each week to see what the venue will be.

Never been on a Pie run, but there is a first time for everything. Count me in, and a little rain doesn't keep me from riding. As long as my air box is above water I am good.

Yeah, weather for Saturday keeps looking better and better. Hoping our ride leader will have a good route picked out... ears burning, Chad? :-P
Quazy, what type of bike do you ride?

For anyone wanting to go on the Pie Run this Saturday, lets meet at Rudy's at 7:30 kickstands up at 8:00.

I've got a route in mind. If everyone is okay with toll roads, we'll take 8 and West Park to get us out past Katy. Then go through New Ulm and Round Top on the way to Lincoln.

Chad

Back