• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Introduction

Reaction score
I do not know if this is how and where...but hello my name is Suzanne I ride a 250 dual sport. I have never been in a group like this. But since I am new to Texas I thought it would be great way to meet people who love motorcycle.
I have done some single track riding in mt Shasta Ca. Some of it was way over my skill set. But I managed to climb some nearly hills...lol getting down was another story. Any ways nice to be here and look forward to making some friends.

Suzanne,
Welcome to TWT from another 250cc dual-sport rider in the North Texas area. You'll find plenty of friendly people around here!

:welcome:

We're a good bunch of people all trying to do the same thing, have fun and be friendly whilst doing so.

If you have any questions, just ask! We've all 'been there - done that'.

Welcome to the forum and to Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from Burleson.

Glad you took me up on the offer. Welcome aboard, Sue. :-)

Welcome. Have you ridden the "secret" Bastrop area near Buccies? Also, leading out from the park are some pretty decent dual sport roads.

Hello! Thank you. I know nothing about secret rides in Bastrop nor areas to ride. Been a little too cold for me. Brr! I am a baby wah!
B
But I look forward to getting out and exploring when it heats up.

Welcome
I may have missed it
But what part of this great state are you in?
What bike are you riding?

Welcome. Have you ridden the "secret" Bastrop area near Buccies? Also, leading out from the park are some pretty decent dual sport roads.

I would like to know more about this “secret” Bastrop area, myself. [emoji15]

Back