• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Riding School ???

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Muxworthy
How come no one here puts on a riding school like this ??

Striple ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UbOHnameJM"]STUNTER 13 1st PLACE PLUS STUNT GRAND PRIX 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. That's a pretty incredible video. That kid did stuff on a bike I have never seen done before!

If i were to try to learn anything from that performance, it would DEF be that dismount! Lol!
Thats was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just try not to fall over.....still haven't mastered that skill....
How do you learn that stuff, you gotta go through a few bikes & probably a hospital visit or two....

I can only imagine. Poor bikes. Im afraid to do wheelies, let alone all the rest of that.
I know i would be in the hospital and bike in the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burn out neat the end, no feet down? Looks like a good party trick lol

I have to pay and do my own repairs on the bike and myself and being that my affluence is minimal, I am going to pass on this class!:rider:

I have to pay and do my own repairs on the bike and myself and being that my affluence is minimal, I am going to pass on this class!:rider:

Looked like a pretty custom many-points drop cage he had around the bike- lots of protection for the bike. You can see him standing on it at some points- looks like it's a lot further out there than standard crash sliders. Impressive skills and control- it was basically a gymnast routine that included a motorcycle.

Last edited:
When the stunta thing started I was hardly impressed, as the skill level grows it is hard no to be impressed. It is a whole new level and discipline. As "The Wall of Death" was the show to see, so now are master stuntas'.

Back