• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings from AUSTIN

Reaction score
First Name
Delphos
Hello! Name is Del (Delphos), native Michigander, been in Austin here a couple years now, a gentleman noticed my K100 and directed me to this site. Glad to see Texans coming together for the sport!

I'll be 20 this month, happy with the '87 K100RS I bought about 2 months ago... 1st bike for me. Hopin there might be someone in the west Austin (Lakeway) area that might know about the K bikes, maybe could help me with some quirkieness. regardless, Glad to be part of the community! Peace be with us all.

Welcome to the site...Watch the list, there are many great opportunies for RTE and pie runs. Being centrally located in austin, you should be able to make some of them

Hello! Name is Del (Delphos), native Michigander, been in Austin here a couple years now, a gentleman noticed my K100 and directed me to this site. Glad to see Texans coming together for the sport!

I'll be 20 this month, happy with the '87 K100RS I bought about 2 months ago... 1st bike for me. Hopin there might be someone in the west Austin (Lakeway) area that might know about the K bikes, maybe could help me with some quirkieness. regardless, Glad to be part of the community! Peace be with us all.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

BMW's are Kwerky by default... ;-) The trick is to manage the level at any given time :trust:

Welcome to the site. About your ride, post up on http://www.cycleforums.com/. There are a couple of folks on that site that have good experience with these bikes.

They usually show up at Mings on Wed. night, although I've not been in a while. I should correct that this week. I heard they were stopped from parking bikes on the sidewalk.

Ming's Cafe
2604 Guadalupe St
Austin, TX 78705

Back