• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

It ain't Texas, but it ain't bad.

Reaction score
Here's my first real outing in NM. Sorry I couldn't more trail/road pics but it seems we were always on the move. We started at the Cochiti Pueblo and went through those mountains and ended up in the Jemez mountains. We went up to about 9200ft above sea level. The veiw from there is awesome. The road (if you could call it that:rider: ) was rugged. A fun time was had by all. Only casualties were Derek's tank on his new 06 1150GSA and Dean's front brake hose.

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0314.jpg

DSCF0318.jpg

DSCF0323.jpg

Not bad at all! Color me jealous.

You know, I used to say that I'd never ride Dual Sport, but all these pics of scenic locales that y'all post are starting to get to me...

Nice Pics...looks like 10 tons of fun!

You do realize this is going to obligate you to run a good DS ride for us once you get to know all the cool places to ride right? :lol2:

I was hiking up there last September. Beautiful country. Enjoy.
:rider:

R1150R said:
Good on ya Jeff. Hope you're having a blast. How's the family settling in?

They are doing fine. The oldest son already is a hit with the girls in his school (unlike his dad was:lol2: ). The youngest daughter has some friends in the neighborhood and in school. Melinda starts working at a new WalMart as a Service Desk Clerk in April.

All in all, a good move.

As for me, there are a bunch of broken cop bikes that need fixin'.

Next time I ride out, I'm gonna take more pics:thumb:

@DynaSport:

I know I will have to host a ride or 5. I first need to learn how to handle my giant bike on these "roads":lol2: :rider:

Back