• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Intro Post

Reaction score
Hi - just registered but have visited the site multiple times as a guest so thanks for all of the good info.
Ride #1: 2001 SV650s w/ a full fairing kit, F3 fork uppers and a few other things. The SV's are great bikes, I should be a salesmen for Suzuki!
Ride #2: 1991 DR 350 w/ the Thumper 435 kit & Mikuni racing carb. Bike is a hoss and will climb anything... but sadly, I'm going to have to part w/ it. (Prego wife). So, it will show-up in the for-sale section soon.

Anyway, thanks again for the good info and hope to participate more in the site now.
JasonKellyx.jpg

If pictures doesn't work, here's the site.
http://www.kgcycles.com/JasonKellyx.jpg

:tab Dude, the SV looks great with those lowers! :thumb: I so much like the rounded body style of the earlier SV's. We had an 01 like yours for about a year before Beth traded for a VFR800. She loved it, as did I. It is a real hoot in the twisties!

Welcome to the site!

Good to have you here, Jason. 8-)

That's a purdy bike there - it's the first SV of that generation that I've seen with an integrated full fairing as opposed to an add-on set of lowers. Who makes it?

Last edited:
Thanks - the fairing kit is made by K&G Cycles. Pretty good product that matched-up well w/ my stock mounts. Had to add a few other mounts but all-in-all, it worked out pretty well.

Back