• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rich Mountain Rendezvous 2015!

Oh yes love me some sidecars.
We have a couple of rigs on our monthly Shop Rides.

w00t! Sidecar folks, two wheeled folks, all good folks! :clap:

You might want to post this rally on Adventure Rider under annual rallies in the regional section threads that cover Tx, Ark, Ok, & La.

You might want to post this rally on Adventure Rider under annual rallies in the regional section threads that cover Tx, Ark, Ok, & La.

Thanks! Just did.

Ok, beautiful.
If anyone is interested in another raffle not to take away from our main charity, I will bring $10 tickets giving you a chance to win a beautiful 1973 R75/5 BMW Toaster to be raffled off at the Gateway BMW Riders Club 40th annual Falling Leaf Rally at the Pitosi, MO. fairgrounds in October. Need not to be present to win and I'll post a picture as soon as the total restoration is completed by a dedicated group of enthusiasts.
Frank

Two wheel or three wheel? Guess it depends if my girl friend wants to go. Should never have sold that do anything Ural;-)

Hey, all! There has been a date change (thank goodness we are all planning early, right?!?) for the Rendezvous. It will be Sept. 17-20, one week earlier than originally posted.

Apologies for the confusion!

It is as Skatz has posted, rooms are ready and camping ready to be reserved, mention the Rich Mountain Rendevous! Just talked to Steve.
Ready to ride yet? Gotta change my dates off too.
Can't wait to park the new GS next to the TW200 for a photo op.

There are still rooms available at the lodge and plenty of camping (tent or RV), as well as all the great riding so once you make your plans, we'll see you there! :rider:

Reminder that if you register by August 1, your Rendezvous t-shirt will be waiting for you when you check-in!

See you at the Rendezvous!

Registered and PayPal'd
Looking forward to the event.

Registered and paid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just noticed the date change. Pending day off request for the 18th.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion, Peter! I hope you can get the time off. Sure will be a good crowd!

Forgot to post up, I'm paid and in can't wait to check the Sasquatch crossings...

Sent from my handheld, please ignore the typos!

Back