• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hidden falls newbie trip?

Kilroy

Reaction score
Hey Austin-area folks,

My wife is getting on my case about buying another dirtbike and not riding it. Who is up for a trip to Hidden Falls to do easy stuff because I am not very good? I'm good most upcoming weekends and also on Tuesdays. I

Wow, what a problem...... Lol
Wish I could join y'all. Do a ride report.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I have a reasonably strict "no rides over 100" rule that has been a real killer.

That and my being lazy.

100 degrees?
100 miles?
100 mph?
100 years old?
$100.00?
100 lbs?

Have not been up there in a while, busy this weekend but maybe in the next couple of weekends

I'll try to tell you next time my group goes. Has to be in the 80s at most. Gear is mandatory but hot.

Sounds good, I'm flexible. Been out there three times. Each time is better with more experience. Last time, in the spring was nice since they'd just graded the trails. Cooler weather is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, turns out I'm not going to be able to this weekend, as the clutch on my KTM decided to quit working. Hopefully I'll have it working before the next ride.

Ok I got lazy and finally fixed it this week. Next weekend or this Sunday looking good for anyone?

Who is up for a trip to Hidden Falls to do easy stuff because I am not very good? I'm good most upcoming weekends and also on Tuesdays. I

Ok I got lazy and finally fixed it this week. Next weekend or this Sunday looking good for anyone?

Nor am I ... :giveup:

Weather shows some rain the next couple days in the MF area. But next weekend looks nice. It's a 2 hour pull for me, but I need to get some seat time before next month's planned trip to Big Bend.

Hidden falls would be a great place to get seat time for big bend. I`m itching to try my new to me 500 there .

Hidden falls would be a great place to get seat time for big bend. I`m itching to try my new to me 500 there .
I wanna go! Just need to max out the clickers on the xrl

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds as though we may have a quorum, then ...

Which day works best? I can do either day.

I still dont have rear brakes lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rats, I totally spaced on this. I'm game for tomorrow morning if others are, but we can also aim for another time.

Or the weekend of the first in December weather permitting?
Other suggestions?

If anyone does want to ride tomorrow, hit me up at (512) 970-8739.

Last edited:
Spent the day, today, with 2wheelnut at Red River.
A bunch 'o fun ...

Back