• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2018 Kawasaki KLR650 - Sold

J

Jarrett

The bike is sold.

2018 Kawasaki KLR650 - $5250

46027182-2204857579535951-8868446002621710336-n.jpg

Only 1000 miles on the bike and the mileage will slowly increase until the bike is sold. This bike is still within the factory warranty. It just came back from the dealer for its first service at 600 miles with a clean bill of health and fresh oil.

Mods include:

TMS Hand Guards
Krator Off Road Foot Pegs
Shinko 804/805 tires
KLR Dash + Zero Gravity Touring Windscreen
USB/Battery Charger Plug
Alba Racing Engine Guards
EZ Lift Center Stand

Not interested in trades at this time. Title in hand.

Cash in hand for test rides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 2018 Kawasaki KLR650

She's a beaut, she will be a great little bike for the right person. Best of luck on the sale. Wish I could help take that off your hands but sadly not this time.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I think that's one of the better looking colors on a KLR too. GWLS!

That is a nice looking bike and seems like a good deal to me. Long live the KLR!

That seems like a great deal on the last of her breed. I’m still convinced I’ll own a KLR at some point. I’ll probably go for an old beater, but this one looks great for somebody in the market.

Since it’s the last year (nearly) of production for the KLR, you could probably smear it in cosmoline, crate it up, & bury it in the backyard & in 100 years your great, great grandkids can dig it up & sell it for a fortune! Make sure & include the OEM milk crate!

Since it’s the last year (nearly) of production for the KLR, you could probably smear it in cosmoline, crate it up, & bury it in the backyard & in 100 years your great, great grandkids can dig it up & sell it for a fortune! Make sure & include the OEM milk crate!

:rofl:

It will be interesting to see how long the KLRs last once they cease production.

Thanks. The guy who bought it seems to really like KLRs.

This one was replacing an older one for him that had many miles on it.

Said he rode it up the mountains in Colorado and back.

Makes it a little more enjoyable selling to someone that will enjoy it.

Wish I could have been that guy but I don't have any KLR money at the moment.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back